- Fundraising: The first step of our development plan is to raise funds to support our mission of providing certification services to classical artists. We will do this by seeking support from AI artists, AI companies, and company users through our Ethical AI Label Program, as well as through government support and donations from the art and AI art communities.
- Certification Process Improvements: We will continue to refine and improve our certification process to ensure that it is efficient, accurate, and fair to all artists who apply. This will involve updating our Standard Operating Procedures, as well as incorporating feedback from certified artists and other stakeholders.
- Website and Online Presence: We will continue to develop and improve our website, which will serve as the primary platform for artists to apply for certification, as well as for the public to access information about certified artists. We will also work to expand our online presence through social media, email marketing, and other digital channels.
- Partnership and Outreach: We will seek out partnerships with other organizations, such as art schools, museums, and professional art associations, to promote our certification program and to support classical artists. We will also work to increase public awareness of our mission and the importance of supporting classical artists through outreach efforts, such as speaking engagements, events, and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Blockchain technology : We will work on implementing blockchain technology to our certification process, to ensure that our certificates are non-transferable, secure and transparent.
- Continuous improvement: We will regularly evaluate our progress and gather feedback from all stakeholders in order to make any necessary changes and improvements to our program.
- Expansion : We will continue to expand our certification program to cover more mediums and increase the number of certified artists.
- Ethics and regulation : We will continue to work on developing ethical guidelines and regulations for AI in the art industry, in order to ensure that the rights of both human and AI artists are protected and respected.
- Research and Development : We will continue to conduct research on the intersection of art, technology, and ethics, in order to stay up-to-date on the latest developments and to inform our certification process and other initiatives.
This development plan will be reviewed and updated on a regular basis to ensure that we are meeting our objectives and adapting to the changing needs of the art community. Comments and feedback are welcome to improve our process and development plan.